Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm just talking crap!


In life, there are so many harshness will be thrown at you, sometimes you will reach a point where you are just too tired of receiving all these difficulties. From all of these, i know there are more peoples out there who are even unlucky compared to me. I always being grateful for all the things that I've own. I know, I'm not a perfect person, I always look at myself as a person who lack of many things in the world. Sorry for those out there who I may hurt their feeling. Doesn't meant to do that.
World is a Big game! so please don't do anything stupid when difficulties fall right in front of you. Accept it wisely. 
I'm in a 'Pile of shit' when I'm writing this, and I hope everything will be just fine.
Here, I welcome 2011 with many hopes and wishes! Insyaallah. Amin. :)

Mind to fingertips,
AfqApnk